Effective Date: May 27 2018
- Types of Information We Collect
We may request and collect Personal Information and Non-Identifiable Information (collectively, “information”) from you when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
- access or use the Site;
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- provide information to enroll or participate in programs provided by us or our Program Partners;
- provide information in connection with making a donation;
- purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- connect or link to any Site via social networking sites; and
- your use of, or participation in surveys, forums, content submissions, requests for suggestions, or additional information and in connection with other activities, services or resources we make available on any Site; (collectively, “Activities”).
In connection with these Activities, we will collect information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
Further with respect to Non-Identifiable Information, we may also collect this information through the use of the following types of methodology: (i) Cookies, (ii) IP address tracking, (iii) Pixel Tags and (iv) Web Beacons. Non-Identifiable Information may include the browser you use, the type of computer, technical information about your means of connection to the Site (such as the operating systems and the Internet service providers utilized), and other similar information. Our systems may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit and search terms you utilize on the Site and about the links you may select from within the Site to other areas of the Internet or elsewhere online.
- How We Use Information
- operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
- for use in conducting or participating in any Activity;
- provide you with notifications and communications with respect to our programs and services;
- facilitate and fulfill donations placed on the Site;
- facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site;
- evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Magical Healing and our Program Partners;
- send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information;
- allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for our programs.
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Magical Healing will not sell your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- When and Why We Share Information
We (or our Service Providers on our behalf) may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
- with our Service Providers to provide services for us and who are required to protect the Personal Information;
- to report or collect on debts owed to us, including in connections with any donations or purchases of products or services on or through the Site;
- with partners, Program Partners or Service Providers, to facilitate the completion and fulfillment of any purchase of products or services on or through the Site;
- to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer;
- to enable electronic communications with you as part of program or other Activity in which you have elected to participate;
- to administer the Site, and, in the aggregate, to what technologies are being used so that we may continually improve the Site;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Magical Healing;
- with a purchaser or prospective purchaser of Magical Healing (or all or a portion of its assets), as described below in Section 14 below;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
- with your consent.
We encourage Program Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of Personal Information obtained through Magical Healing is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information for the same reasons we might share Personal Information, or for any other business purpose of ours.
This policy does not apply to your use of unaffiliated sites to which this Site only links. Magical Healing has no control over unaffiliated sites and as such we advise you to review the applicable privacy policies set forth on any unaffiliated site that may be linked to this site.
- Privacy of Children
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces COPPA, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Magical Healing is committed to providing a safe, secure, and fun online experience for children who visit our Site. We are dedicated to safeguarding any information collected online and to helping parents and children have positive experiences on the Internet. We strongly urge all parents to participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their Personal Information while online.
We are concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Security of Personal Information
Magical Healing has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Networks
- Online Purchases and Donations
We collect only enough information (online and offline) to process your donation and complete purchases (e.g., merchandise) on or through the Site. Your online payment information is transmitted to us using a secure internet method that helps ensure the privacy of this information.
You are responsible for the security, privacy and confidentiality of your payment information (e.g., credit card or PayPal). You acknowledge and agree that Magical Healing is not responsible whatsoever to you, in whole or in part, in the event of fraudulent or unauthorized transactions by another person using your payment information to either make a donation or complete a purchase on or through the Site.
- Links to Other Sites
Users will find other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policy (policies) at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party sites or services before providing any of them with your Personal Information.
If you “opt-in” to receive information from us, you can change your mind later. If at any time you would like to stop receiving such information or opt-out of a feature, you may change your options by contacting email@example.com or unsubscribing electronically (if such functionality is made available to you).
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
- Consent to Transfer
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
- Contact Us; Right to Delete Information
Attn: Site Administrator
576 Valley Road, #112
Wayne, NJ 07470
- Your Right to Access, Correct, and Delete Your Personal Information
- Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
Magical Healing reserves the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Site, including Personal Information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Sites or any portion or operation related to part of one or more of the Sites; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Glossary of Terms
Cookie means a unique identifier, usually made up of small bits of text or code.
IP address tracking means when you request pages from our Site, our servers log your IP address (i.e., a number that is assigned to your computer when you are on the Internet).
Non-Identifiable Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, IP address tracking, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data. Non-Identifiable Information may be derived from Personal Information.
Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This includes the following types of information:
- Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
- Relationship Information: information you provide that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, information collected through your interactions with social networks, demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred.
Pixel Tags and Web Beacons means tiny graphic images placed on Site pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions.
Program Partners means, collectively, third parties with whom we conduct and perform our programs with, such as charities, businesses and hospitals.
Service Providers means, collectively, third parties that perform support and business operations on behalf of Magical Healing, such as Site service providers, transaction processing, mailing, communications services (e-mail, direct mail, etc.), marketing and data processing.